The analysis software for EEG/ERP research
BrainVision Analyzer started in 1997 and is used in thousands of research labs. Scientists use BrainVision Analyzer to process a variety of neurophysiological data. Analyzer is easy to use and offers a variety of powerful features.
Analyzer 2 at a glance
- Stable, reliable and fast
- Quick to get started and intuitive to learn
- Based on reliable scientific methods
- Easily expandable features (MATLAB®) and compatible with other analysis software (BESA)
- More than 50 data formats, coordinates, triggers, etc.
- Free scientific support
Self-documenting and easy to learn
- Visual representation of analysis steps in a structure called History Trees®
- Analysis steps in History Trees® let you explore and compare various data processing strategies
- Each History Tree® node contains full description of parameters used for data processing
- Short learning curve = Less time from recording to publication
Fast processing and visualization
- Templates from History Trees® applied to multiple datasets for quick and consistent analysis
- Templates applied automatically (or manually using drag and drop mode) to multiple subjects
- On-demand calculation = No need to re-process your data!
- Multiple views for fast data visualization and comparison
Basic and advanced methods
- Automatic import and export of data, events/triggers, channel coordinates, etc.
- Filters, Raw Data Inspection, interactive ICA, FFT, Wavelets, Coherence, LORETA and more.
- Tailored transformations for MR and CB artefact correction; integration of Eye-Tracking data
- Real-time communication with MATLAB®
- Video integration for frame-by-frame monitoring of participant’s behavior
Free scientific support & more
- Free support via email from scientists at the Brain Products headquarters
Support includes: Installation, license/dongle issues, data analysis – We support you in every step of the research process
- Additional assistance for scientific data evaluation during the peer-review process. Support will help you address reviewer questions!
- Frequent scientific workshops and webinars to help you best use Analyzer 2
The perfect teaching tool for EEG
- Great tool for teaching EEG/ERP analysis due to its user-friendly interface
- Perfect for workshops, seminars, EEG boot camps, webinars, etc
- Easy EEG/ERP analysis education; no need to learn a programming language or read/write scripts
- Effective data processing from day one
- One time purchase (no annual fee)
- Long-lasting Backwards Compatibility across versions
- Detailed documentation of analysis methods (user manual, release notes, scientific support)