Recording EEG the fast and easy way!
Although the variety of dry electrode systems available on the market kept increasing over the past years, we were aiming for something more flexible, comfortable and user friendly.
We are excited to introduce actiCAP Xpress*, which not only works without gel, but particularly also speeds up the preparation of the cap significantly, thus offering an attractive solution to the problems that are often encountered with similar products currently on the market.
comfortable, robust, versatile, safe, easy to use and fast to apply
- Dry electrode sensors (to be connected to the 16 active signal electrodes, one reference electrode and one ground active electrode) are made from a robust gold plated material.
- 2 types of dry sensors, so-called “QuickBits”, guarantee high wearing comfort:
– 6 T-shaped flat sensors
used for frontopolar and hairless positions.
– 32 mushroom-headed sensors
ensuring a stable contact with the scalp even if the sensors are not completely perpendicular to the surface.
- 4 different QuickBit lengths come along with actiCAP Xpress to guarantee optimum contact between electrode and scalp – independently of hair density and head geometry.
- The individual QuickBit lengths can easily be distinguished by their colored ribbon. Positions and QuickBit types used for a particular subject can be noted down in the accompanying “Configuration Sheet” and thus conveniently be restored for further measurements with the same subject.
- QuickBits can be changed comfortably even if the subject is already wearing the cap. The highly elastic electrode cap with large holes allow for easy access of the electrodes which makes cap preparation even quicker and hassle-free.
- 78 possible electrode positions on the cap offer an extremely flexible channel layout, which can basically cover every position of the 10/20 system. 30 integrated electrode holders can be easily re-positioned. Elastic fabric and additional holes allow to exchange QuickBits even when the cap is already mounted.
- actiCAP Xpress Bundle:
consisting of the complete actiCAP Xpress Set (see below) plus a 16ch V-Amp amplifier and a 2 months demo license for BrainVision Recorder, RecView and Analyzer
- actiCAP Xpress Set
recommended when you already have a 16ch V-Amp amplifier with actiCAP connector consisting of 2 caps with holders (size L and L/XL), 16 signal plus 1 reference and 1 ground electrodes, 38 QuickBits in different lengths, accessories and the Brain Products Application Suite DVD incl. OpenViBE for Brain Products
- V-Amp 16ch (previous version) package
recommended when you already have a 16ch V-Amp amplifier without actiCAP connector consisting of the complete actiCAP Xpress Set (see above) plus upgrading your existing 16ch V-Amp to the current 16ch V-Amp version
- V-Amp 8ch (current version) package
recommended when you already have an 8ch V-Amp amplifier with actiCAP connector consisting of the complete actiCAP Xpress Set (see above) plus upgrading your existing 8ch V-Amp to the current 16ch V-Amp version
- V-Amp 8ch (previous version) package
recommended when you already have an 8ch V-Amp amplifier without actiCAP connector consisting of: the complete actiCAP Xpress Set (see above) plus upgrading your existing 8ch V-Amp to the current 16ch V-Amp version