Developed as a user-friendly, modular, and robust lab-based fNIRS device, the NIRScout family is ready for almost any type of non-mobile experiment and can grow with your fNIRS needs.
NIRx development experts have addressed common recording obstacles with dedicated solutions for faster setup time.
- Apply dual or single tip optodes with spring loaded grommets of varying strength to get reliable, high quality data even in regions covered by dark, dense hair or on subjects with sensitive scalps.
- When artifact rejection/reduction is called for, you can rely on NIRx’s state-of-the-art short-distance detectors to help identify and deal with noise signals.
- By using standardized NIRSCaps from EasyCap, NIRx systems are ready to integrate seamlessly with other neuroimaging modalities such as EEG, tDCS, TMS, and fMRI.
- The optode types are modular and can be swapped out to fit your experimental needs, such as low profile optodes when combining fNIRS with TMS or fMRI
- A graphical user interface software suite guides you from montage creation to data collections and records the raw luminance values in unencrypted formats ready for you to analyze in the software of your choosing.
- Built-in integration of LabStreaming Layer (LSL) lets you develop your own BCI framework or build upon the Turbo Satori software for neurofeedback experiments.
The NIRScout Standard (16×24), NIRScout Extended (64×32), and NIRScout Extended Plus (64×32 with lasers) are ready to help you achieve high quality fNIRS recordings including whole-head or hyperscanning. Let NIRx devices bring your fNIRS research to the next level.
Source Count: 8 to 64 (8-source increments)
Source Type: LED or Laser
Source Wavelengths: 760nm and 850nm, others possible with lasers
Detector Count: 4 to 32 (4-detector increments)
Detector Type: SiPD or APD
Application specific probes and headgear