For Use With 10-20 Montage Wet Caps
Our newest amplifier has 20 channels and is small enough to fit in your hand. Amplifier includes standard DB-25 connector for use with off-the-shelf wet caps.
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit simultaneous sampling analog-to-digital converters.
- Sampling rate 500 or 1,000 samples per second.
- Bandwidth 0-131 or 262 Hz (depending on sampling rate), with true DC coupling.
- 3-axis accelerometer measures head motion.
- Wireless Range: 10 meters.
- Noise: <1.0 μV RMS from 1-50 Hz, shorted inputs.
- Compatible with optional CGX Wireless StimTracker.
- Compatible with optional AIM Gen 2 Sensors.
- Low-Energy Bluetooth.
- On-board SD card.
- Full access to raw data via real-time streaming API.
- Continuous impedance check with real-time monitoring of all channels simultaneous with EEG.
- Export data to BDF, EDF, or CSV.
- Compatible with NeuroPype, LabStreaming Layer, EEGLAB, BCILAB, MATLAB, BCI2000, OpenViBE, and more.
- Lithium-ion: 8 hour wireless, 16 hours with microSD card.
- Weight: 100 grams (with DB-25 Adaptor)
- Dimensions: 89 x 70 x 23 mm
- CAMP Compact Amplifier DB-25 Adaptor (for use with a 10-20 wet cap, not included)
- Low-Energy Bluetooth Dongle
- USB Charging Cable
- Wall Charger
- Carrying Case