This is a standing job listing. That means we may not be actively looking for new Scientific Consultants at the moment, but we are frequently enough that we take applications since the next time we will be looking is right around the corner.
Position: Scientific Consultant / Full-Time
Company: Brain Vision, LLC (US distributor of Brain Products and other vendor partners)
Place of Employment: Morrisville, NC / USA (Brain Vision’s Headquarters)
Brain Vision is a distributor of neuroscience research solutions, servicing scientists in neuroscience and related fields in the US and Canada.
We recognize that long-lasting business and collaborations can only be based on trust in our services and products, and we establish and maintain this trust by providing reliable products and outstanding customer service.
Our ideal candidates will have a love for and a deep understanding of EEG research. The candidates would need to be comfortable working in a team, interacting with other departments, and working with researchers. The candidates should also be confident in their ability to take initiative and work independently.
We seek candidates with excellent communication skills: fluent written and spoken scientific English (proficiency in other languages will be seen as a plus, but is not a requirement).
An academic degree (PhD is preferred, but we will also consider an Academic Diploma and Masters) in neuroscience, psychology, psychophysiology, or a related field is required.
The candidates should have expertise in conducting, analyzing, and publishing EEG experiments or similar complex neurophysiological analyses (the ideal candidate is a current user of our hardware and software solutions). Experience in writing and managing grants is also a plus.
US citizenship or the appropriate work authorization is required.
Your role as a consultant will include
- Supporting the activities of the Support, Sales and Logistics teams.
- Extended communication with researchers and universities via email or phone about finding the best fitting solutions for their research and budget goals.
- Working together with our vendors and partners to provide comprehensive technical and scientific support.
- Attending conferences (e.g. SPR, HBM, CNS, HCI, VSS, SLEEP).
- Frequent travel throughout the US and Canada for workshops, installations, and customer trainings (total travel time 20%).
- Maintaining cutting edge knowledge in the field of EEG and ERP research.
- Being part of a growing company with an excellent reputation, a relaxed work environment and awesome team members to work with.
- Interacting with great people – there is no other crowd like our researcher community.
- Traveling to interesting places.
- A competitive compensation package and full benefits (medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, and a generous Paid Time Off policy).
How to apply
If you meet the skill and work authorization requirements, wish to explore the opportunity of joining Brain Vision, and have a positive impact on the future of neuroscience, please send your application documents (cover letter including desired salary, curriculum vitae) via email to:
Brain Vision, LLC
Kathy Wood, PHR
2700 Gateway Centre Blvd, Suite 600
Morrisville, NC 27560
e-mail: [email protected]
Please note, the cover letter must address the job requirements and must state the degree you hold.
Brain Vision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We base all hiring decisions on nondiscriminatory factors.